Hervé Léger by Max Azria

New York Fashion Week… what an event! Oh well, as I mentioned in a previous post… (CLICK HERE) one day I’ll be able to go. Meanwhile I enjoy watching the shows online. I think Hervé Léger by Max Azria collection was sublime. I know the quality of the pictures is not that good, but I have to say, that this is one of my favorite dresses. The soft colors, the silluete that it creates, the details… What designer was your favorite, for the ones that followed the runway, and what design would you wear?

******************

La semana de la moda de Nueva York… ¡Menudo evento! Como os mencionaba en un post anterior (HAZ CLICK AQUI), un día estaré allí, estoy segura. Mientras tanto, me tendré que conformar como muchos otros, viendo los desfiles en Internet… Una de las colecciones que ví, que más me gusto fue la de Hervé Léger de Max Azria. Sus vestidos, tan femeninos, creando siluetas casi perfectas. Los colores pastel, con adornos espectaculares… Sé que la calidad de estas fotos no es muy buena, pero ¿qué os parece el diseño que he escogido? Espero que os guste. Y de los shows que habéis visto en la pasarela, ¿cuál os ha gustado más? ¿Con qué diseñador os quedaríais?












Hervé Léger by Max Azria Hervé Léger by Max Azria Reviewed by Unknown on 09.59 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.