PORTLAND and my H&M DRESS


Portland is an interesting town, with a variety of stores and people. The day I visited it was a little bit cold, that is why I decided to layer up. I love this blue dress from H&M. You have probably seen it on other bloggers around the web or in the streets. It is easy to carry with you when travelling, since it doesn’t wrinkle, and depending on the type of shoes and accessories, you can pull a completely different look. I wore it with my “old” but comfortable Franco Sarto boots, I was walking a lot and needed comfortable shoes… a Mango shirt and True Religion denim jacket. My purse… you’ve seen it before… a carryall from …… Fendy sunglasses, and gold earrings.  I hope you like the pictures. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to leave your comments or follow.

*****************************************

Portland es una ciudad muy interesante, no sólo por la variedad de tiendas que tiene y sus “Happy hours”, sino también por la variedad de gente que te puedes encontrar. El día que visité la ciudad, hacia bastante frío, así que decidi vestirme con capas. Llevaba un vestido que para muchas que seguís a otras blogueras, os sonará familiar. Quizás muchas de vosotras también lo habéis visto en las calles. Es de H & M y es muy versátil. Dependiendo del calzado y los complementos el look cambia totalmente. Lo combiné con un botín súper cómodo de Franco Sarto (había que caminar mucho y estaba lloviendo un poco), una camisa vaquera de Mango y una cazadora de True Religion. El bolso italiano en piel azulona le da un toque de color… Aros de oro y gafas de sol de Fendy. Espero que os gusten las fotos. Gracias por pasaros, y no dudéis en dejar un comentario o seguir el blog, si aún no lo habéis hecho.














PORTLAND and my H&M DRESS PORTLAND and my H&M DRESS Reviewed by Unknown on 13.46 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.