Relaxed Day


This is a relaxed look for a Saturday morning in a warm climate… I love the new sunglasses, from Dolce & Gabanna. They cover my face the way I like a pair of sunglasses to cover my face… what I mean is that they protect my eyes and prevent wrinkles around them… that is super important when you buy sunglasses. These jeans are a new acquisition as well. These are from Joe’s. I had heard about how comfortable they were before, but now that I’ve been wearing them for a few days I agree completely. I could wear them on a flight for hours without feeling uncomfortable. They have some elastic and they hug my silhouette, something that I really like. Oh well… that is all for today… I’m enjoying a nice weekend with friends and family… What about you? How is your weekend going?

**************************************


El look de hoy es un look relajado para pasar un fin de semana con familia y amigos. Lo que más me gusta, es mi nueva adquisición, este par de gafas de Dolce & Gabanna, lo suficientemente oscuras y grandes para protegerme de los rayos solares nocivos y prevenir las famosas y temidas patas de gallo. Los jeans, de Joe’s son súper cómodos… No me los imaginaba así, aunque ya había oído de lo bien que sentaban. Ahora lo he comprobado por mi misma. Podría llevarlos en un vuelo largo sin sentirme incómoda. Tienen elástico, pero bastante además, así que se adaptan a la silueta y ensalzan la figura de una manera discreta, como a mí me gusta. Bueno, hasta aquí por hoy. Ahora a disfrutar del fin de semana. ¿Algún plan interesante para este finde?




Target t-shirt (camiseta), vintage necklace (colgante)

Gold vintage bracelet (pulsera de oro vintage), Jessica Simpson bracelet (pulsera)


Daniel Wellington watch (reloj), Vintage ring (anillo vintage)









Relaxed Day Relaxed Day Reviewed by Unknown on 11.06 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.