SAN FRANCISCO - GOLDEN GATE








(For my english speaking readers...)

I am so behind updating posts.. I am sorry, but I have to confess time is one of the things I can't spare right now. I have visitors and I want to dedicate them as much time as possible. These pictures were taken last week while visiting San Francisco. Despite it rained "cats and dogs", we had one evening when I was able to show my fuchsia sweater without wearing a heavy coat on. Very simple look... Sweater from Abercrombie, Jessica Simpson waxed pants, comfy boots from Franco Sarto, Forever 21 scarf and Ralph Lauren cross body bag (great idea when you are traveling and just want to wear your essentials). I'll try to post soon about the beautiful places in America that I am visiting. Stay tuned and   If you wish leave your comments below. Thanks for reading!

**************************************************






SAN FRANCISCO - GOLDEN GATE SAN FRANCISCO - GOLDEN GATE Reviewed by Unknown on 15.21 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.