MY PINK BAG

I’m so happy to enjoy another sunny day… Spring… what a beautiful time of the year… I’m enjoying the beautiful trees in bloom… the green grass… the sunny days… like today. This is what I wore… You’ve seen this skirt before (if you have been following my blog... take a look HERE). It is a skirt easy to wear during fall as well as spring. It is made of a thin type of corduroy… with beautiful flowers, in different colors… It goes with almost everything. I decided to give a touch of color with the “bag of the season”. It is incredible how much I’m using it… It fits everything… and it is made in soft leather with that amazing color… I know I’m going to use it for a long time. I hope you like today’s look.


*******************************

Estoy encantada de ver el sol un día más… la verdad es que el sol da vida. Me encanta esta época del año… “la primavera la sangre altera”, ¿verdad? Los árboles llenos de flores, la hierba de color verde clorofila, las tardes más largas… ¿qué más se puede pedir? Hoy me apetecía llevar una falda que las que seguís el blog ya habéis visto en otras ocasiones, como AQUI. Es fácil de llevar durante el otoño o la primavera. Es de una pana finita, con colores fáciles de combinar. ¿Qué os parece? ¿Os gusta? Una de las cosas que más me gusta de este look es el bolso… un bolso al que le estoy dando un uso increíble… no sólo por el color, que me encanta, y que va con casi todo, sino por su piel suave, porque apenas pesa y ¡porque puedo meter de todo! Espero que os guste…


Skirt Heart Moon Star/ Falda


Varriale bag/bolso

Love 21 shirt/camisa


Fendi sunglasses/gafas de sol

Dolce & Gabbana shoes/zapatos

MY PINK BAG MY PINK BAG Reviewed by Unknown on 18.49 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.