ALEXANDER MCQUEEN - A BLUE COAT TO REMEMBER

Elegance is in the air. I must confess that I like Kate Middleton’s style more and more. She has a classic style, specially considering her age, but I think it is perfect for her position as a future Queen of England. I love this coat, from Alexander McQueen because it is greatly tailored… the color makes her younger, but it is elegant and classy at the same time. What do you think?

******************************

Últimamente he de reconocer que el estilo de Kate Middleton me gusta mucho más. Esta chica es muy joven, y viste muy clásica…. Pero debido a su posición, como futura Reina de Inglaterra pienso que es apropiado. El abrigo que lleva de Alexander McQueen me encanta. El corte es increíble. Es un diseño muy elegante, que con el toque de color, ha hecho que parezca más juvenil. Por cierto, le queda como un guante. ¿Qué os parece?













ALEXANDER MCQUEEN - A BLUE COAT TO REMEMBER ALEXANDER MCQUEEN - A BLUE COAT TO REMEMBER Reviewed by Unknown on 09.05 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.