INSPIRATION... SKIRTS AND PATTERNS

For some of you, the love I’ve for skirts is something that you already know. That is why when I sow these celebrities wearing different styles, colors, patterns and lengths in their skirts; I had to make a post about it. I think the looks are dressy, elegant and classic. Which one is your favorite?

******************************************

Muchas de vosotras ya sabéis que me encantan las faldas. La mayoría de mis looks son con faldas… Cuando vi estas fotos,  celebridades llevando faldas de todos los estilos, colores y diseños, no me pude resistir. Me parecen looks clásicos, femeninos y llevaderos. ¿Y a vosotras? ¿Cuál os gusta más?








INSPIRATION... SKIRTS AND PATTERNS INSPIRATION... SKIRTS AND PATTERNS Reviewed by Unknown on 11.58 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.