MOSCHINO GLAMOUR

I’ve always loved the brand: Moschino. I think their creativity is amazing… When I see their designs… I just feel happy. I love the details, how elaborate their creations are… from a flamingo t-shirt, like in their latest collection, to a perfume package like the one I’m showing you today. Moschino Glamour is such a fresh perfume. It was created in 2008, but it is still a classic. It is seductive, composed of fruit juice and floral petals. Tangerine blossom, Artemisia, sea salt aromas… Absolutely a must have.


 ***********************************************
Siempre me ha gustado la marca: Moschino. Sus creaciones son súper originales. Desde una camiseta con un flalmingo, hasta el paquete donde viene el perfume que os muestro hoy. Un clásico… Salió al mercado en 2008, pero aún hoy no deja a nadie indiferente. Las notas afrutadas, mezcladas con los pétalos de rosa… lo hacen delicado y seductor. Flor de mandarina, Artemisa, aromas a sal de mar… Recomendable al cien por cien.







MOSCHINO GLAMOUR MOSCHINO GLAMOUR Reviewed by Unknown on 15.43 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.