LIEBSTER AWARD

Thank you so much http://www.georgiasjourney.com for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award…. I am so excited! I just got the rules down and for the 11 bloggers that I have to chose as well, here are the rules:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post
4. Create 11 questions the nominated bloggers have to answer
5. Let the nominated bloggers know they are nominated

“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.”

11 Random Facts about Nevalyn:
1. I feel younger than I am, some days :) 
2. I love creation and my Creator
3. I love greek food, even though I miss my mom's cooking the most
4. In another world I would have been a fashion designer, and maybe an architect, oh, a writer as well, ups... I think an artist too... maybe a musician... 
5. I love coffee, but not all type of coffee. It has to be made certain way
6. I wore Invisaligne for a year
7. I love classical music
8. I can't live without candles
9. I love shoes and bags
10. I donated my hair to the Cancer association a couple of years ago and I want to do the same soon
11. I live in the American West, yes, where Clint Eastwood movies were filmed

11 Questions I have been Asked
1. If you had one super power, what would it be? Typical... I would love to fly
2. What would be your dream house? Close to the beach
3. Your ideal guy? I found him!
4. What inspired you to start a blog? The no culture around me. No fashion, no inspiration... 
5. Do you play any instruments? Nope!
6. Dogs or cats? Dogs
7. What would you do if you won $1 million? Donate some, help my family, travel...
8. Favourite color? Purple
9. Ultimate celeb crush? Too old for that
10. Favourite fashion tip? Wear what suits you
10. If you could only take 3 things to a deserted island…what would they be? Bible, hubby and sunscreen.

My 11 nominated Blogs:

11 Questions for the Chosen Bloggers
1. Where would you like to live?
2. What sport do you practice?
3. How do you think you could help more in the community?
4. What inspired you to start a blog?
5. Do you cook?
6. Flats or high heels?
7. What would you improve of your blog?
8. Favorite food?
9. Dream trip?
10. Favorite celebrity?
11. If you could change the world, how would you start?
LIEBSTER AWARD LIEBSTER AWARD Reviewed by Unknown on 18.32 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.