FOREVER


Forever 21 is a store that from day one I liked. I love their jewelry… low cost, colorful, trendy… I like it because if I get tired of it, I don’t have to worry about how much I paid for it. Don’t take me wrong, I love fine jewelry, but if I have to travel, I like to put some of these fantasy pieces in my luggage. It will make my outfits vary. If my bag gets lost, I won’t feel that bad… By the way… Has any airline ever lost your luggage? Do you want to share your experience?

*****************************************
Desde siempre me ha gustado la tienda Forever 21. Tiene piezas muy accesibles. La bisutería por ejemplo… colorida, de moda… Cuando viajo, llevo distintos collares, pendientes y pulseras de esta tienda. Cambian completamente mi look. Además, los meto en la maleta que facturo, y si me la pierden, pues no me siento tan mal. Por cierto, ¿os ha perdido alguna aerolínea alguna vez la maleta? ¿Queréis contar vuestra experiencia?













FOREVER FOREVER Reviewed by Unknown on 10.08 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.