NAVY AGAIN

The ones that have been following me for a while already know how much I like navy… Maybe because when I was little mom used to dress me with stripes… and somehow it brings me good memories… Well, this is an easy look for the office… comfortable and with some color. I hope you like it. Happy Thursday!
******************************************
Las que lleváis un tiempo siguiendo mi blog ya os habréis dado cuenta de cuanto me gusta el estilo marinero, al menos las rallas, en diferentes colores. Recuerdo que de niña mi madre me vestía con conjuntitos marineros y me trae muy buenos recuerdos. Este es un conjunto bastante cómodo, que puedes llevar tranquilamente a la oficina. Espero que os guste. ¡Feliz jueves!

Ralph Lauren Collection shoes-zapatos, Ann Taylor jacket-chaqueta, Zara skirt-falda, Top ?, Michael Kors purse-bolso, Zara necklace-collar, Kenneth Cole watch-reloj, Forever 21 bracelet and earrings-pulsera y pendientes

























NAVY AGAIN NAVY AGAIN Reviewed by Unknown on 10.24 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.