PURPLE, PURPLE, PURPLE

Purple, purple, purple… I really like this color.
First of all, I would like to apologize for the quality of the pictures this time. It is hard when I’ve to take them indoors… but I’m sure that you’ll appreciate the beautiful accessories I’m wearing today. My favorite is the watch, by Daniel Wellington. I’m in love with it. It is easy to wear with casual or dressy clothes. It is comfortable, easy to read… I love the masculine and at the same time feminine look it has. And obviously… it has some purple on it. By now, I'm sure that you know what my favorite color is. 


*******************************

Morado, morado y más morado. Me encanta este color…
Lo primero, disculparme por la calidad de las fotos, me resulta difícil que salgan bien cuando las tengo que tomar en interiores. Aún así espero que podáis distinguir la belleza de los complementos, como este precioso reloj de Daniel Wellington. Me encanta por su claridad, por lo cómodo que es, porque tiene un look un tanto masculino pero a la vez súper femenino, y obviamente porque tiene un toque morado, que para estas alturas ya habréis descubierto que es mi color preferido.

Roberto Verino skirt-falda, Susan Bristol blazer, Banana Republic shirt-camisa, Calzedonia tights-medias, Uterque shoes-zapatos, Necklace-collar ?, Tiffany&Co.bracelet-pulsera, Daniel Wellington watch-reloj












PURPLE, PURPLE, PURPLE PURPLE, PURPLE, PURPLE Reviewed by Unknown on 15.00 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.