ZUHAIR MURAD


Hello everyone… How is your Friday going?
I just wanted to share with you some inspiration… these beautiful dresses from Zuhair Murad. I don’t know if you will share with me my opinion… I’m in love with his designs. The fabrics, the styles, the ladylike designs… I like everything about them. Obviously it is not something that you could wear everyday… but fashion shows are for that… to show clothes that you wouldn’t wear everyday… that you might see in the red carpet. There’s nothing wrong with dreaming, right?

********************************
¡Hola a todos/as! ¿Cómo va el viernes? Qué ganas de fin de semana… Quería compartir estas fotos de los desfiles de París de un diseñador que me fascina, Zuhair Murad. Sus estilos son preciosos, los tejidos que utiliza de ensueño, los cortes, los diseños… No sé si compartiréis conmigo mi opinión… Claro, no son vestidos de diario; quizás más propios de la alfombra roja… Aún así, pienso que alegran la vista… Espero que os gusten.








ZUHAIR MURAD ZUHAIR MURAD Reviewed by Unknown on 09.51 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.