BILLYGOAT VINTAGE - OREGON

A few weeks have passed since I visited for the first time this amazing vintage store in Portland, Oregon. I made everybody in my group wait because the outside windows really called my attention. I really had to go in! That is when I realized the dedication of the owners, who paying attention to detail made the shopping experience unique. While I was browsing around I realized that the store clerk (sorry I didn’t get your name, but I got a picture!) was playing acoustic guitar… How interesting… Every single section of the store transported you to a different era. The clothing, in great condition had a small tag explaining what approximate year it was designed. The wedding dresses were absolutely amazing! I felt like getting married again! If you visit Portland, don’t forget to visit Billy Goat Vintage. You won’t regret it. I can’t wait to go back!



Hace unas semanas tuve la grata experiencia de entrar en una tienda Vintage de Oregón (USA) muy particular. Cuando vi los escaparates me tuve que parar. Volví a pasar por la misma tienda minutos después e hice parar a todos mis acompañantes porque “necesitaba entrar”. Cuál fue mi sorpresa al encontrar al dependiente (del que tristemente no tengo su nombre, pero si una foto) tocando la guitarra acústica. Buen ambiente, para empezar… Después empecé a descubrir cada uno de los artículos que con dedicación se habían colocado en las estanterías y vitrinas. Piezas preciosas, seleccionadas al detalle. La ropa… ¡qué ropa! Cada vestido, falda, camisa… tenía una pequeña etiqueta indicando la época a la que pertenecía. Los vestidos de novia… te invitaban a casarte de nuevo. La pena es que no tenía más tiempo, pero espero la próxima vez que pase por allí dedicar un buen rato en esta tienda vintage tan particular. 









Can you spot me? /Seguro que me ves...








BILLYGOAT VINTAGE - OREGON BILLYGOAT VINTAGE - OREGON Reviewed by Unknown on 11.34 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.