PEONIES - PAEONIACEAE

I fall in love with peonies, years ago, while researching what type of flower I wanted for my wedding bouquet. I didn’t know at that time that there are about 30 herbaceous species. I enjoy the different colors of these beautiful flowers, but I must say that my favorite one is the one I’m showing you in the pictures today. I love the aroma, the way it slowly opens up, the delicacy of the petals… I love everything about it. What do you think? And, what are your favorite flowers?

********************************************

Peonías… una de mis flores favoritas. La descubrí hace años, mientras buscaba flores para mi ramo de novia. Claro, en ese entonces desconocía totalmente que hubiera unas 30 distintas variedades de Peonías. Me gustan todos los colores, aunque en realidad, mi favorito es el que os muestro en las fotos de hoy. Me encanta el aroma, el modo en que poco a poco, de una bolita aparece una flor preciosa, la delicadeza de sus pétalos… En si, me gusta todo. ¿Y a vosotros? ¿Cuál es vuestra flor favorita?














PEONIES - PAEONIACEAE PEONIES - PAEONIACEAE Reviewed by Unknown on 10.18 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.