VOLUSPA - MY LOVE FOR CANDLES

Since I had the opportunity to live in Scandinavia many years ago, I developed the love for candles. During the winter, the houses were decorated with curtains of different colors, and candles were lighted to create a warm environment. I love them in different scents, colors and sizes. When they are empty, I reuse the glass containers to put my make up brushes or save some jewelry pieces. The latest acquisition is called: “Santiago Huckleberry” from Voluspa. What a nice scent. It is made of perfumed coconut wax. I have a few from this brand, and I know that this one won’t be the last one. Happy Monday!



Desdeque tuve la oportunidad de vivir hace unos años en Escandinavia, me encantan las velas. Durante el invierno, cuando se cambiaban las cortinas por colores más calidos, las casas se llenaban de velas de colores que creaban un ambiente romántico y acogedor. Me encantan de distintos olores, colores y tamaños… Cuando se vacían, utilizo los botes para poner mis pinceles de maquillaje o guardar pequeñas piezas de joyería. Mi última adquisición se llama: “Santiago Huckleberry” de la firma Voluspa. ¡Qué olor más agradable! Me encanta. Está hecha de cera de coco perfumada. Me encanta el botecito que la contiene. Tengo ya varias de esta marca… y esta no será la última. ¡Feliz lunes!






VOLUSPA - MY LOVE FOR CANDLES VOLUSPA - MY LOVE FOR CANDLES Reviewed by Unknown on 15.18 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.