CANNON BEACH PART I - OREGON

Beautiful location to get lost… relax and enjoy life. Cannon Beach is the perfect spot to do this and much more. I had the opportunity to visit the Oregon Coast recently, in the west side of United States, stopping in Cannon beach and I fall in love with the place. That walk in the morning on the beach was priceless. It was still a little bit cold, but it didn’t matter because it was so beautiful. The little town by the beach is very nice. We found a couple of places were they served amazing crepes and coffee… perfect for a nice breakfast. I’ll talk about them pretty soon. Meanwhile I hope you enjoy some of the view through these, my pictures.

************************************************

Recientemente he tenido la oportunidad de conocer un precioso lugar, en la costa Oeste de Estados Unidos. Se llama Cannon Beach, y es el lugar ideal para perderse, si buscas relajación y disfrutar de la vida pacíficamente. Se encuentra en el estado de Oregón, y está bañado por el Océano Pacífico.  El paseo matutino que dimos fue maravilloso. El olor a salitre, el ruido de las olas… Y después un buen desayuno, compuesto de crepes y café. Os tengo que contar más sobre los sitios que descubrimos en el pueblecito de al lado de la playa. Mientras tanto, espero que disfrutéis de las fotografías.















CANNON BEACH PART I - OREGON CANNON BEACH PART I - OREGON Reviewed by Unknown on 15.50 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.