CANNON BEACH OREGON - PART II

Today I’m showing you some more pictures from my trip to the little town of Cannon Beach in Oregon. It is interesting how much these types of towns inspire me. I don’t know if it is because they are close to the ocean or because of the small details that I feel I find in every corner… like a pot with colorful flowers or an old sign. I hope they inspire you as much as they did to me. Thanks for reading… Don’t forget to leave your opinion. I really appreciate it.

*****************************************

Hoy os muestro algunas fotos más de mi visita a Cannon Beach en la costa de Oregón, al Oeste de Estados Unidos. Me encantan este tipo de pueblos costeros… no sé si es porque están cerca del Océano o por los pequeños detalles que los rodean, bien sea una señal antigua y envejecida o un tiesto con coloridas flores. Todo esto me inspira y me da vida. Espero que disfrutéis de las fotos y no dudéis en dejar vuestros comentarios. Muchas gracias.























CANNON BEACH OREGON - PART II CANNON BEACH OREGON - PART II Reviewed by Unknown on 18.04 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.