COFFEE, DIOR AND MADAME CHIC

Who doesn’t need a little break? Ladies, we need a break from time to time. Find your favorite book, make yourself a cup of coffee or tea, whatever works well for you, light a candle and pumper yourself. Doesn’t it sound wonderful? Many of you might have big families to take care of, but for your mental and emotional health, follow my advice (advice that many people has used before), find some time for yourself.

Something what relaxes me a lot is to work on my blog. I had to stop for a while, since life was going too fast and I was not able to keep it as active as I wanted. I might not be the best writer in the world, considering English is not my first language, but being able to get to you, readers, somehow through these lines, makes me happy.

Anyway, a cup of coffee helps me, a book about fashion and style like the one written by Jennifer L. Scott, “Lessons from Madame Chic”, makes me escape for a while to Paris and relax my mind. The way she writes it is entertaining, full of anecdotes and studded with many different lifestyle tips. I absolutely love it! What are your tips to find time for yourself? What relaxes you?


Until next time! Thanks for reading.










COFFEE, DIOR AND MADAME CHIC COFFEE, DIOR AND MADAME CHIC Reviewed by Unknown on 14.26 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.