VOLUME & LACE



It was a windy day in New York. My idea was to take the pictures without a pashmina, but it was actually very cold. I hope I’ll be able to show you this beautiful Calvin Klein blouse on another outfit pretty soon. The skirt, from H&M is full of volume… I love it! It is comfortable and it has this soft pink color that goes with many outfits. The price was affordable and the length… midi, like I like my skirts. Soft colors for a sunny day in Brooklyn, New York. Do you like it? Thanks for stopping by.

************************************


El look que os muestro hoy lo llevé puesto un día de mucho viento en Nueva York. La idea era enseñaros las preciosas mangas de esta blusa de Calvin Klein, pero tendrá que ser en otra ocasión. La falda, con mucho volumen, no apta para todos los gustos, o todas las siluetas, es muy cómoda. Es de H& M. Tiene un precio razonable y un color que me encanta… un rosa palo precioso. La largura es midi, como a mi me gusta. La verdad, ¡va con todo! ¿Qué os parece? Gracias por pasaros. 









VOLUME & LACE VOLUME & LACE Reviewed by Unknown on 09.38 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.