BEACHES AT THE HAMPTONS



Some more pictures from The Hamptons. I fall in love with this amazing place. I’ve visited some of the beaches down south and I was not that impressed. But the ones in the Hamptons are a must see. Take a look at the pictures! It was pretty windy and I was already sick, but I had to step on the fine and beautiful sand… I hope you enjoy the pictures, and as always, thanks for visiting. Don’t forget to leave your comments if you wish.

*******************************

Os enseño alguna que otra foto más de los Hamptons. Este sitio me enamoró, a pesar de que estaba “cultivando un catarrazo” tremendo. En el pasado, he tenido la oportunidad de visitar algunas de las playas de la costa Este, pero no tienen nada que envidiar a estas, todo lo contrario, estas me gustan aún más si cabe. La arena blanca y fina, la bravura del océano… son preciosas. Espero que os gusten las fotos. Gracias por pasaros, y no dudéis en dejar vuestros comentarios.


My look: Forever 21 sweater/jersey (old/antiguo), Jessica Simpson jeans, Sam Edelman animal print loafers (zapatos)





BEACHES AT THE HAMPTONS BEACHES AT THE HAMPTONS Reviewed by Unknown on 08.06 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.