NEW YORK, NEW YORK

I love New York. It brings me great memories… and we try to go at least once a year. We have great friends there, we like to visit some of the same restaurants, and find new ones. These pictures were taken at the beginning of October, probably one of my favorite months to visit the city. May is a beautiful month as well. From the promenade at Brooklyn Heights you have a wonderful view of the city, of Manhattan. It was a sunny day, but cold, but… who cared? I was in New York! There is so much to do, so much to see… I love this city and I hope it is not the last time I go visit it. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Don’t forget to leave your comments bellow. Thanks a lot for visiting!

**************************************

Me encanta la ciudad de Nueva York, quizás porque me trae muy buenos recuerdos, porque tenemos muy buenos amigos o porque hay un montón de cosas para hacer. A veces repetimos restaurantes y tiendas, paseamos por los mismo lugares y descubrimos otros. Estas fotos están tomadas en el mes de Octubre, uno de mis meses favoritos para visitar la ciudad. Mayo también me encanta. Hacia frío, pero como salio el sol, nadie nos quito un buen paseo por el Promenade de Brooklyn Heights. Me encanta la vista desde allí de Manhattan. Espero que os gusten las fotos. No os olvidéis de dejar vuestros comentario abajo. Los aprecio mucho. Gracias por visitar el blog.





Uterque shoes, Hue tights (medias), Zara leather skirt (falda de piel de Zara), Marc by Marc Jacobs bag (bolso)

Ahujasons cashmere scarf (bufanda), Bod & Christensen leather jacket (chaqueta de piel), D&G sunglasses (gafas de sol)





NEW YORK, NEW YORK NEW YORK, NEW YORK Reviewed by Unknown on 12.12 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.