VALENTINO BOOTS

When I buy designer items on sale, I’ve a sense of accomplishment. It is true, they might not be the latest shoes on the market, but it is still a great and unique piece that I hope I will have for years to come. This is why when I received this beautiful boots from Valentino, I was so happy. I think it is a versatile color and a style wearable with shoes or skirts. I can’t wait to wear them! Do you like them?

*******************************

Me encanta la moda, y los diseñadores, pero comprendo que no siempre es posible comprar algo en temporada de cierto diseñador. Me fascinan las rebajas, porque puedo encontrar piezas, como estos botines de Valentino a un precio excepcional. Me encanta el color y la calidad, y creo que los voy a llevar muy fácilmente tanto con faldas como con pantalones. ¿Qué os parecen?











VALENTINO BOOTS VALENTINO BOOTS Reviewed by Unknown on 16.55 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.