GUEST BOOK

 I love the idea of having a Guest book at home or visit homes with a Guest Book. It is nice to leave your thoughts and give thanks for your friend’s hospitality. It is more common in Europe, but it is becoming more popular in other parts of the world as well. This Guest Book is elegant and simple. I love the colors… burgundy, like the shirt on my outfit. (Black pencil skirt from Tahari, new shirt from Cynthia Rowley, (I love this designer) bracelet from Forever 21 and shoes from Aquazzura). What do you think? Would you like to have a Guest book at home?

****************************************

En el Norte de Europa es más popular que en otras partes del mundo el tener un libro de Huéspedes, donde estos dejan sus pensamientos sobre su estancia o velada y sus palabras de gratitud. Es una idea que me gusta, así que cuando me regalaron este librito, me pareció perfecto. Me gusta el estilo sencillo y elegante del libro. Fácil de añadir en la decoración de un hogar. Ese día, hasta iba con mi conjunto. Estrenaba una camiseta, sencilla y elástica de Cynthia Rowley, diseñadora que me encanta, combinada con una falda lápiz clásica de Tahari, brazalete de Forever 21 y zapatos de Aquazzura. ¿Os gusta?


















GUEST BOOK GUEST BOOK Reviewed by Unknown on 15.31 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.