OH LA LA... A DAY IN THE PARK








Amazingly, the other day was a warm day and my friends and me spent some time at the park. I was just wearing a t-shirt from J.Crew a pair of comfortable Joe’s jeans and my New Balance tennis shoes that you’ve seen in other occasions. That was probably the last day I could go with just a t-shirt. I am ready for winter! And you?

******************************

Por raro que parezca, no hace mucho tuve la oportunidad de ir al parque con unos amigos y estar solo con una camiseta (de J.Crew), mis jeans de Joe’s y las zapatillas que habéis visto en muchas ocasiones de New Balance. Seguramente este haya sido el ultimo día para ir en manga corta. Lo cierto es que ya estoy lista para el invierno… ¿y vosotros?


With my friend's baby / Con el bebe de una amiga





OH LA LA... A DAY IN THE PARK OH LA LA... A DAY IN THE PARK Reviewed by Unknown on 19.47 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.