S5 SERIES CASE

I’m absolutely in love with my iPhone 5/5S case. It is from Elago Design… Like the Company’s logo says… “It is simple sophistication” Do you like it? This is a confortable and light cover for my phone, and in a color that I really like and that matches with the gold detail of my iPhone. I dropped the phone the other day unintentionally, obvisouly, and nothing happened. So… this cover does not only protect my phone but styles it.
*******************************
 Me encanta la funda de mi nuevo iPhone 5/5S. Es de Elago Design (os adjunto el link). Como menciona el logo de la Compañía… “Es simple sofisticación”. ¿Os gusta? Es cómoda, versátil y va con el detalle dorado de mi teléfono. He de confesar que éste ya se me ha caído una vez… y esta funda lo ha protegido a la perfección. No sólo es útil sino que tiene estilo propio.


S5 Case for the iPhone 5/5S





S5 SERIES CASE S5 SERIES CASE Reviewed by Unknown on 09.17 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.