ANOTHER NOMINATION

I'm so excited one more time... since I've been nominated again for the Liebster Award, thanks to
http://passion4streetstyle.wordpress.com
You don't know what the Liebster Award is? Well, here it is a little explanation:

Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.

I just got the rules down and for the 11 bloggers that I have to chose as well, here are the rules:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post
4. Create 11 questions the nominated bloggers have to answer
5. Let the nominated bloggers know they are nominated

Antother 11 Random Facts about Nevalyn:
1. I love eagles
2. I disconnect by walking for hours
3. I have almost 100 pair of shoes
4. I used to speak french
5. I lived in Stockholm
6. I love children
7. I love to dance
8. I read less books than I used to
9. I still love shoes and bags
10. I am a pretty good cook
11. I would love to live in Denmark

11 Questions I have been Asked

1.) How would you describe your Blog in a few sentences?
Dynamic, full of passion, with the intent to reach the readers
2.) And how did you come up with your Blog name?
I don't remember.... Maybe because I always thought I was a little bit of a "diva"
3.) Who or what inspired you?
The passion for fashion and traveling...
4.) Which target group do you address your Blog to?
Anyone that wants to read about a mix of things
5.) How differs your Blog from all other fashion blogs?
I don't have a great photographer, I don't buy clothes to just post them on the blog. What I wear that day is what I post
6.) What goal do you aim to achieve with your blog?
Feel "realized" like we say in spanish "sentirme realizada"
7.) What’s your favorite peace of cloths?
Whatever suits me
8.) Who is your most liked and favored designer?
I love Carolina Herrera
9.) How would you describe your style?
Romantic, classic, elegant
10.) If you could meet a fashion icon who would it be?
Manolo Blahnik
and last but not least

11.) Where would you like your blog to be in few years?
I would love to have more followers and enjoy having more sponsors

My 11 nominated Blogs:

11 Questions for the Chosen Bloggers
1. Where would you like to live?
2. What sport do you practice?
3. How do you think you could help more in the community?
4. What inspired you to start a blog?
5. Do you cook?
6. Flats or high heels?
7. What would you improve of your blog?
8. Favorite food?
9. Dream trip?
10. Favorite celebrity?
11. If you could change the world, how would you start?
ANOTHER NOMINATION ANOTHER NOMINATION Reviewed by Unknown on 14.14 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.