DESIGNER JORGE VAZQUEZ

When the other day I sow this Spanish actress wearing a Jorge Vazquez design I was very impress. I like the floral details as well as the soft color. The accessories were very delicate and feminine. Jorge Vazquez appeared in Seagram’s Gin Madrid Fashion Show with a luxurious collection based on the fashion style worn during the fifties. XXL jewelry in Murano crystal and silver from Pandora made the looks more impressive. Here I post some pictures. I hope you like them.

***********************


Cuando el otro día vi a esta actriz española llevando un diseño de Jorge Vázquez, me quedé impresionada. Me encantan los tonos pastel que vienen esta temporada, y el diseño, con las sutiles transparencias y las flores me pareció muy elegante. Jorge Vázquez ha aparecido en Seagram’s Gin Madrid Fashion Show con una colección muy de los cincuenta. Las piezas de impresión de la marca Pandora, en cristal de Murano y plata hacían que los diseños resaltaran aún más si cabe. Os muestro algunas fotos del desfile. Espero que os gusten.





Valentino shoes/zapatos - Tour jewelry/joyas


Otoño - Invierno

2013-2014


















DESIGNER JORGE VAZQUEZ DESIGNER JORGE VAZQUEZ Reviewed by Unknown on 12.48 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.