TRAVEL BAGS


Happy Monday! Today I’m writing later than usual… but not for that reason my post is less important, I hope. I’ve written in the past about the importance of knowing how to pack. You can actually see one of my posts HERE. Something that personally helps me is to separate in different types of bags my personal items. These bags that I show you today are a perfect example of what I like to use when I travel. You can put your gadget chargers, your make up essentials, your vitamins, and your underwear, for example. Everything goes in style and it is super practical. These bags in particular are made of plastic and have a navy design… I love navy… the ones that have been following the blog for a while know that. Mabye it is because I’m passionate about the ocean? Oh, well… any type of bag would be useful. I just wanted to show you mine. “Talk to you tomorrow”.

*****************************

 ¡Feliz lunes! Es verdad que hoy escribo un poco más tarde de lo habitual, pero espero que no por ello mi post de hoy sea menos interesante. En posts anteriores ya os he hablado de algunas técnicas que personalmente me gustan a la hora de hacer un equipaje. Podéis verlo AQUI. Me gusta utilizar bolsas independientes para guardar por ejemplo los cargadores de mi teléfono, Ipad, etc… o mis cositas de maquillaje, o mi ropa interior. Las bolsas que hoy os enseño creo que son perfectas para esos menesteres. Están hechas de plástico y con un diseño marinero. Las que seguís el blog por un tiempo ya sabéis cuanto me gusta “lo marinero”. ¿Será porque el mar me fascina? Bueno… el punto es que si usáis bolsitas para guardar vuestras cosas, será más fácil que luego las encontréis. Al menos, a mí me funciona. Hasta mañana.



TRAVEL BAGS TRAVEL BAGS Reviewed by Unknown on 15.56 Rating: 5
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.